Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cheshire Cat Pixel Bag

A dear friend of mine is a fan of Alice in Wonderland. Honestly who doesn't enjoy Alice in Wonderland? Part of what attracts me to Alice is how much creativity there is in both the original books and the works inspired from them. I am going to be making a "pixel" bag using 1 1/2" squares to make the front. This will be based of a cross stitch pattern so forgive me for not posting the actual pattern here. But this is what the cross stitch looks like finished:


This has a total of 8 colors in it, including the background.

To give you an idea of the pieces. I am using 4 light pinks (I need to purchase the fourth) to make up the lower face, two medium pinks for the top half, a darker pink for the nose. The card fabric will make up the background. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment