Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Chesire Cat Wallhanging Completed top

I swear that I didn't go run to the fabric store. 

The only problem I find with paper piecing is that I seem to often misplace chunks of fabric. In this case I managed to find just enough of the pink to finish the top. Now I just need to wait for this awesome fabric I came across on eBay. How cool is this?? I may need to pick up some extra at a later date to store for a future use. After the playing card fabric I had to remember why buying extra fabric comes in handy.....this sounds like a hoarding potential - good think I don't have the room or funds to make a giant fabric stash ;).
Now for the top. Drum roll please!


The game plan from here is to add in the details (whiskers, teeth, outlines) during the actual quilting phase. I think he came out pretty good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment